FAQ'S RIA Menorca
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
- CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
- Yes, always provided that you notify us in advance of the cancellation of your order before we ship it to you.
- CAN I EXCHANGE MY ORDER?
- Currently, Ria Menorca does not offer an exchange service. However, if you are not happy with your abarcas, you can process a new order and return the original pair.
- HOW DO I RETURN AN ORDER?
- Please find all return process information here.
- WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
- We will refund you the amount paid through the same method of payment that you used for the original purchase within 7 calendar days from the date that we receive the returned items.
- WHEN ARE THE ORDERS PROCESSED?
Ria Menorca processes shipping from Monday to Friday (except for Public Holidays), and deliveries are made on working days.
Orders received before 14.00 pm will be shipped on the same day, and any made after 14.00 pm will be shipped the following day.
- WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER? HOW MUCH IS THE SHIPPING?
- You will find all information regarding orders (delivery dates, transport agencies, cost etc) in the section “About shipments” on our website.
- CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- Yes, we’ll send you your tracking code as soon as the order leaves the factory so that you can follow the shipping details at all times.
- YOU CURRENTLY DO NOT SHIP TO MY COUNTRY. HOW CAN I HAVE MY MENORCAN ABARCAS SHIPPED?
If your country is not listed on our site, we’re sorry but you can’t buy our Menorcan abarcas online through us. We hope to be shipping them all over the world very soon.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY ORDER?
- You can pay in a completely secure manner by credit card or through Paypal.
- HOW CAN I USE ANY PROMOTIONAL CODES?
If you have a promotional code, copy and paste it in the promotional code section during your payment process and the discount will be applied automatically.
Please keep in mind that you can only use a promotional code once and for one sole purchase.
- WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY ORDER HAS BEEN REJECTED?
First, try and process the purchase again, ensuring that you have entered all the correct payment and order details?If none of our payment methods work for you, please contact our store (email@example.com).
- WHAT’S MY SIZE?
- Check your size in abarcas here.
- WHY DO DIFFERENT MODELS OF THE SAME SIZE FIT DIFFERENTLY?
Everyone’s feet are unique, but here at Ria we always try to ensure that our sandals are as consistent in size as possible despite our extensive range of different models. However, variations of design, construction and the materials used may affect sizing. Our avarcas are all handmade, which occasionally makes a difference too. For example, a patent leather sandal may seem tighter than the same model made in soft suede; it all depends on the stretch of the material and how your foot adapts. Generally speaking, as leather is a natural material, it tends to gradually soften and stretch a little.
WHERE CAN I FIND ABARCAS FOR CHILDREN WHO TAKE BETWEEN SIZE 35 AND 38?
Please check out our website to discover Menorcan RIA abarcas for all ages and sizes.
For babies and toddlers, take a look at our baby abarcas section for footwear ranging from size 16 to 25 and our children’s abarcas section for size 26 to 34.
For children who take size 35 to 38, please check out our women’s section which goes from size 35 to 42. This is because we use the same lasts for children and women’s abarcas, so you will find suitable models and sizes for your child here. Our men’s abarcas go from size 39 to 52, and the lasts are wider, making them suitable for tall boys with fast-growing feet.
- WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY ABARCAS?
- If you purchased your abarcas online, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you purchased at one of our stores, you should contact them to resolve the issue.
- DO I HAVE A GUARANTEE FOR MY ABARCAS?
Yes, always providing that the cause can be proved to be as a result of a manufacturing fault.
Any abarcas found to be damaged as a result of wear and tear are excluded from guarantee rights.
- ARE THE ITEMS THAT I’VE ORDERED THE SAME AS THE ONES THAT FEATURE IN THE PHOTOS?
Yes, you’ll receive the same items shown in our photos, but please keep in mind that the colour of the leather may vary slightly in tone from the one seen on your device’s screen.
CARING FOR YOUR MENORCAN ABARCAS
- HOW DO I CLEAN MY RIA?
- Each abarca is different and require different care depending on the material it is made with. It’s important to dry them in the shade as they can wrinkle or lose their shape with the sun. Here are some cleaning tips for each type of material:
Clean with a cloth to avoid scratches.
If necessary, you can moisten the cloth with a little water and gently wipe over the leather. Use a clean and dry cloth to get rid of excess water.
Gently polish to restore the shine.
Use a damp cloth and neutral soap.
Dry clean with a sponge and dust repellent spray.
Use a damp cloth and neutral soap.