Right of withdrawal of RIA Menorca
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FOR CONSUMERS AND USERS
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 30 calendar days without the need for justification.
The withdrawal period will expire 30 calendar days from the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired material possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us at Ria Menorca Retail SLU, with address at C / Dels Trencadors, 25, 07750 - POIFE - Ferreries - Menorca - Illes Balears - Spain, contact telephone number 971374207 - 971373070, and email shop @ ria.es, your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the model withdrawal form below, although its use is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication regarding the exercise by you of this right is sent before the corresponding period expires.
CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWAL
In the event of withdrawal on your part, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the least expensive delivery method that we offer) without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will proceed to make said reimbursement using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; In any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the refund.
We may withhold the refund until we have received the products.
At the time of the return request, you can indicate how you want to return or deliver the products. You have the following options: (1) send the products yourself without undue delay and, in any case, at the latest within the14 calendar days from the date on which tell us your decision to withdrawal of the contract. Shall be deemed after the deadline if you make the return of the goods before it has concluded said term. Or (2) home pick-up through the courier company through which we delivered your order (only available for the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands). In the event that you take charge of managing the return, you must bear the direct cost of returning the products, that is, the shipping costs will be borne by the customer. In the event that the home collection option has been chosen through the courier company, we will deduct the transport costs (€ 3.50 for the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands).
You will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to:
- The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods that after delivery and taking into account their nature have been inextricably mixed with other goods.
MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM
(You only have to fill in and send this form if you want to withdraw from the contract)
- For the attention of Ria Menorca Retail S.L.U., with address at C / Dels Trencadors, 25, 07750 - POIFE - Ferreries - Menorca - Illes Balears - Spain, contact telephone number 971374207 - 971373070, and email email@example.com
- I hereby inform you / we communicate (*) that I withdraw from me / we withdraw from our (*) sale contract of the following good: ...
- Ordered on / received on (*): ...
- Name of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Domicile of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users (only if this form is submitted on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate